Paper (depending on quality), min.：80 g/m²
Board (depending on quality), up to：1000 g/m²
Corrugated board, (micro-flute) up to：2.0 mm
- In-line pile preparation.
- Pile tray with handle allowing manual lateral correction of the pile during production.
- Manual non-stop device.
- Side blowers adjustable with Centerline markings.
- Suction unit with multiple adjustments.
- Covered with an anti-static stainless steel plate.
- Sheet slow-down device ensuring a smooth arrival of the sheets against the front lays.
- 4 front lays with multiple settings and front register control.
- With electro-optic control system
- Pull guides on OS or OOS and adjustable according to the Centerline marks.
- Sheet synchronization to allow the fine tuning of the feeder cycle with regard to the platen cycle, while the machine is running.
- Ultrasonic double sheet detector.
- Sheet hold-down device (guiding the sheets to the front lays).
- Upper frame with manual lifting device.
- Upper transport equipment for paper and paperboard.
- Transport belts.
- With lateral guidance and automatic tensioning system.
DIE-CUTTING & STAMPING SECTION
- Heated upper head.
- With 12 independent heating zones.
- Automatic "on and off" pressure device of the platen.
- Increase of time under pressure with "Dwell" technology.
- Gripper reopening device.
- Equipment centering and locking.
- Automatic locking of the upper chase
- Automatic locking of the chase against the upper beam.
- Measurement of the cutting force with strain gauge.
- Motorized stamping force setting.
- Micrometric centering for stamping plate (+/- 0.9 mm).
- Steel stamping supporting plate.
- Thickness 15 mm
- Pile tray.
- Pneumatically controlled pivoting front joggers.
- Adjustable rear and side joggers with Centerline marks.
- Brush/tablet system.
- Ejector, sheet hold-down device.
- Automatic non-stop apron.
- Movable staircase for replacement of the foil at the delivery section
HOT FOIL STAMPING
- Internal Foil Supply Module with 3 advance shafts for 300mm maximum diameter (D-300mm) foil reels consisting of:
- 3 advance shafts, each driven by 3 individually controlled motors.
- 18 pressing rollers for advance shaft, width 38 mm (J-155.001)
- 1 foil tension shaft, electronically controlled
- 12 pressing rollers for tension shaft, width 14mm (J-135.001)
- 1 foil break control system (with 6 sensors J-125.005)
- 1 combined blowing unit to flatten the sheet before impression, then to release the foil after stamping (8 nozzles)
- Foil limit buckles on foil rod at the inlet and outlet of the die-cutting section:
- u 12 foil limit buckles width 10mm (F0517D-1) with 12 springs (F0517D-2)
- u 12 foil limit buckles width 4mm (F920F0447) with 12 springs (F0517D-2)
- 5 slitting knives
- 1 turn stand with 90° cross bars device for foil web guidance
- 1 used foils evacuation system with 4 rotating brushes
- 6 removable full width reel holder (J-140.001)
- 6 set of flanges and brakes for removable reel holders (1") (J-145.002)
- 6 set of flanges and brakes for removable reel holders (3") (J-145.003)
- 1 reel setting table (for J-140.001)
- 1 movable staircase for operation (BSA1083002100)
- 1 external used foil storage box (F920F1105)
- Independent electrical cabinet for stamping functions.
- Cabinet equipped with cooling fans and controls with the "Foil Advance Computing System" including:
- Individual control of each advance shaft, foil pulls and repeats
- Automatic calculation of foil advance pulls, combinations and their optimization
- Memorization of job settings (100 max.)
- Pressure control on embossing platform.
- Automatic management of startup speed at 2'500 s/h after a machine stop
- Temperature setting and control with automatic tracking and adjustment to set value for each heating zone or all together
- Automatic temperature tracking and compensating system
- Platen section preheating function programmable up to 24 hours in advance
- Warning for "foil end-of-roll" and "foil break"
- Communication system for remote troubleshooting and remote upgrades.
|EFOIL||920 ELITE||1060 ELITE|
Paper (depending on quality), min.
Board (depending on quality), up to
Corrugated board, (micro-flute) up to
Feeder : normal mode, max.
Feeder : Non-Stop mode, max.
Delivery : normal mode, max.
Delivery : Non-Stop mode, max.
DIECUTTING, EMBOSSING AND STAMPING
Production rate for stamping or diecutting , max.
Height of embossing dies
Number of Heated Zones
Power of Heating
FOIL SUPPLY MODULE-Reel diameter, max.
FOIL SUPPLY MODULE "CROSS-FOIL" (OPTIONAL)-Reel diameter, max.
Sheet size, max.
|920× 650 mm||1060 × 760 mm|
Sheet size, min.
|360 × 320 mm||400 × 350 mm|
Stamping and embossing size, max.
|910 × 630 mm||1050 × 740 mm|
Stamping and embossing size, min.
|340 × 300 mm||380 × 330 mm|
With gripper margin, max.
|920 × 630 mm||1050 × 740 mm|
Without gripper margin, max.
|920 × 640 mm||1050 × 743 mm|
Adjustable platen pressure, max.
|250 T||260 T|
6 × 5.2 × 2.7 mm
（L × W × H）
6.2 × 5.7 × 2.8 mm
（L × W × H）
Net Weight of Machine
|Approx. 17 T||Approx. 23.9 T|